Due to the Covid-19 outbreak we put several measures and restrictions in place to guarantee the safety of our guests. We follow the guidelines and recommendation of the Federal Hotel Association of Southern Africa (FEDHASA) and the World Health Organsiation (WHO).
· Rooms and
bathrooms have been stripped of all non-essential items in order to meet our
cleansing and sanitising requirements
· Rooms will be deep-cleaned after every check-out
· The breakfast buffet has been deleted and breakfast has to be pre-ordered the night before
via a menu provided in the room
· Only a limited number of guests are allowed to visit the dining room at a time.
· The lounge and honesty bar are closed and there is only limited use of the garden area
· The use of the pool is prohibited until further notice.
· Hand Sanitizers are made available throughout the house
Please note: In order to avoid spreading the virus we do not allow guests entering our premises with Covid-19 symptoms. You will be asked to sign a form upon arrival that you are free of any of these symptoms and your temperature will be taken
While staying at our premises, we kindly ask you to adhere to the following:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub
or wash them
with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and other persons
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Seek medical care early if you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing.
Wild Olive Management
makes sure that all measures are being followed by staff and guests.
- keeps employees updated on actions being taken to reduce risks of exposure
to Covid-19 in the workplace.
- provide hand sanitiser and tissues for staff, and encourage them to use them.
Wild Olive employees
are instructed to frequently clean and
disinfect objects and surfaces.
that are touched regularly, using our standard cleaning products and disinfectants.
- are reminded to wash their hands for 20 seconds more frequently
and catch coughs and sneezes in a tissue.
- will immediately be sent home if developing symptoms of Covid-19
and will only be allowed to return after 14 days from onset of symptoms.